Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Thankful Day 2: Spoonful of Sanity

I'm taking the month of October to celebrate the bazillion things in my life for which I am thankful.  

I started off yesterday with this post

Today, I'd like to focus on three things that when combined produce much happiness in my life around 5:00pm. It's the time of day when my two littlest men start losing their ever-loving minds, Brian isn't home from work, and I am trying to cook dinner.  Otherwise known as the Perfect Storm.

It's an all-out catastrophe some days, so I have found a way to self-soothe amidst the chaos.   


It starts with a spoon. 


Then a nice dollop of this. 



Topped off with a healthy layer of these. 


I call this heaven.  

Sometimes I have seconds. 

Today, it's what I'm thankful for. . . 

It's the little things, people.  







1 comment:

  1. Yum! And way to go with your "responsibly sourced cocoa" ! You should have seen my when I first found that in Costco. I was so excited (:

    ReplyDelete