To those that have multiple children, cook actual meals, have clean floors and are able to find the time to write everyday, I salute you and stand amazed.
It appears my love of the occasional nap, HGTV, and my part-time job may be getting in the way of actually being a consistent blogger. Oh well.
If napping is wrong, I don't want to be right.
I'm going to do a quick Thankfulness catch-up because I know some of you were really devastated when I stopped posting everyday. (At least that's what my mom told me.)
Over the past week, I've been Thankful for:
- Beautiful days outside to release some little boy energy.
- A two year-old with an adorable hat obsession.
- Text message conversations with far away girlfriends that have me laughing out loud. #youknowwhoyouare
- Grandparents who provided us with a new swingset.
- Chilly mornings, cozy blankets, and fall boot weather.
- My little mischief makers.
- Generous gifts of fall and winter clothing for the boys
- Starbucks gift cards
- Knowing that in two weeks, updated pictures of Tyson and a big hug from me will be delivered to Mama Isabelle by another DRC adoptive mom.
|Some days I can't even handle how cute this kid is...|
That's all for now! It's nap time!