Thursday, January 5, 2012

Today's Post Brought to You by the Southern Swoop and the Number 3.

The cool thing about having a blog is that you get to see how people ended up at your site...  I can see from which countries people are viewing the blog, which referring blogs they are coming from, and which keywords are leading them to this page. 


Which brings me to a very interesting and somewhat amusing bit of information....


So far this month, the top three keywords that have lead people to my blog are........


1. Southern swoop


2. Southern swoop hair


3. Number 3 


And for the ENTIRE time I've had my blog..... "Southern Swoop" ranks 2nd all-time on my keyword search. 


(Don't know what "Southern Swoop" is? Head over here and I'll fill you in....)


I was kinda hoping that "adoption," "orphan care," "foster care" would be in the top ten of what led people to Waiting on a Word.  


Not so much. 


Also on the All-time top ten list was "barbeque." 


Awesome. 


I'm making a difference people.  One haircut and pulled pork sandwich at a time. 







No comments:

Post a Comment