Sunday, January 22, 2012

My new addiction.

As I've written about before,  when I find something I like, I tend to go a little overboard with it..... Currently, my wardrobe is focused on scarves and sweater coats.  Guaranteed outfit at least five times a week.


I'm trendy like that.


My new addiction is making wreaths. I'm up to four in the past few months.  


It may be time for a support group.


Thanks to Pinterest, I can make really cute wreaths and appear to have smidge of creativity and skill.


Here's the latest wreath I made this weekend.  It's easy to make.  I pinky-swear promise. 



I used a straw wreath and kept the plastic wrapping on it. Then I wrapped a tri-color string around the wreath.  


The flowers are made out of felt.  I bought rectangular sheets of it from a local craft store.  They look way more difficult to make than they are.  (Rest assured, I only attempt crafts with three-step directions or less.) 


I take absolutely no credit for the design.....Here's the Pinterest link to the wreath.  


It's so cute I'm trying to figure out where I could put another one (or three), like it in my house.  


Or maybe I'll just ditch my scarves and start wearing them around my neck.  



1 comment:

  1. LOVE it...lots! How does a lady with a little one and a host of other things on her "to-do" list have time to be so creative??!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete