Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Details

On Sunday, I wrote about needing a miracle.  

People got to praying very quickly. 

And they asked their friends, co-workers, and families to pray. 

Pretty soon, we were hearing from people all over the country who were praying. 

We needed some big mountains moved. 

Those involved in J-man's case were doubtful it could happen today. 

We were hopeful. 

And people prayed. 

This afternoon, those mountains were moved. 

We witnessed our miracle. 

All of the social workers and lawyers involved in J-man's case did too. 

As we walked out of the court room, tears abounded in quite a few of those eyes.

They were flowing freely from mine. 

I know, I know, I know. . . 

You want the details.

I still have to be annoyingly vague.  

BUT. . . hopefully not for long.  


Keep praying, dear friends, as you are such a vital part of J-man's story.  

Your encouraging emails, texts, and messages have supported and surrounded us through this journey. 

We are grateful for each one of you.  

And we are so humbled and blessed to be a part of J-man's life. 








3 comments:

  1. I have been praying for you all day today! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! Praise God!! I prayed, too- and am so happy to hear about miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! And Alleluia!

    ReplyDelete