Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Meet Jasmine

I apologize it's been silent around here lately! But, I'm back and I have a beautiful, young lady you need to meet. 

 Let me introduce you to Jasmine.

"I wish to be adopted.  I wish to have a family." 


Jasmine, born July 1998 is a sweet young girl who loves to be around others. She is caring, outgoing and makes friends easily. She is into fashion and would like to be a designer when she grows up. She likes to go shopping and pick out clothes that show her personality. 

Her favorite food is pasta. Jasmine has a strong desire to be adopted. She describes her ideal family as a mom and dad who are nice and loving. She would like to have siblings. Jasmine desires to have a forever family who will not give up on her.

Friends, let's share Jasmine's story.  She's a teenage girl who knows what she wants in life. One of those things, though, is a desire that many children already have been given.... a forever FAMILY.  

Please pray, share, and advocate for Jasmine.  To learn more about her story, please head over to her Heart Gallery page






No comments:

Post a Comment