It's encouraging to have moved, because that means that a "blog friend" of mine who was at the #1 spot received their referral of an infant last week!
This week marked the presidential elections in Kinshasa, where things have gotten a little turbulent. We are praying for peace as the winner is announced and for safety for the little ones in the orphanages around the city.
In other news, our little man turns four weeks old today!
Our week in review:
- Brian changed his very first diaper
- Even after that experience, Brian is still willing to change more diapers. What a good man!
- We are existing on less sleep. MUCH less sleep, while both still working full-time.
- The dogs have gotten used to this eight-pound eating machine that makes weird, high-pitched noises. They love to give him big wet kisses.
- Coffee is my best friend. Dark chocolate is running a close second.