Sunday, August 21, 2011

A few things...

1. Head on over to the awesome website,
We Are Grafted In where I'm honored 
to have one of my blog posts 
featured today!

2. These are my "outside" shoes.  I use them when taking Knox out. Clearly, he's snacked on them. 


Yesterday, I was in such a rush to leave for work that I forgot to change my shoes after taking Knox out. 

I wore them to work. 

It took me an hour to realize it.  Now, that's embarrassing. 

My BIG toe hangs off of my shoe and I didn't notice it.  

I can only imagine what my co-workers thought.  

I most likely got a "Bless her heart," from them. 

I think I deserved it. 



3.  Have a Heart for Adoption?  Join us at the Created for Care conference this coming January.  Registration starts September 1st.  Last year it sold out in 48 hours.  It's that good.  

Come join me there! 



1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! That's awesome about the shoes. Wait till you have kids and see how distracted you get :)

    ReplyDelete