Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Where I've been...

I haven't posted in a while because I've been super busy.....


*Planting a backyard garden


*Feeding the homeless


*Making my own baby food


Ohhhh wait....


that's what I read on someone else's blog. 




What I'VE been actually been doing is reading these.... 



And watching this...


Deep, deep stuff. 


On a side note, I've learned that I must use more discretion about our fostering.  So I'll be able to share less specifics with you about our process with the little man.  I'll continue to post about fostering in the general sense, because I truly believe that speaking about foster children gives them a voice and continues to educate families about the process.  If you have questions about the process please feel free to email me at leslieharris77 (at) gmail (dot) com.  





No comments:

Post a Comment